Saturday, April 21, 2018

My Stitching Whimsy continues!

I found the TAST Facebook group that is run by Sharon Boggons. She announces a new stitch to learn and practice every Tuesday on her Pintangle blog.

I've been blogging my progress:
Stitching Whimsy
Stitching Whimsy update

And it's time for another update!
Stitch #7 - Feather stitch - purple
Stitch #8 - Stem stitch - yellow, then orange
Stitch #9 - Cretan stitch - red
Stitch #10 - Couching stitch - Hot pink
Stitch #11 - Chevron stitch - varigated torquoise
Stitch #12 - Sheaf stitch - magenta
Stitch #13 - Buttonhole wheel - pink on purple wool circle
Stitch #14 - Arrowhead - various colors around Buttonhole wheel stitch.

This week is Stitch 15 - Rice stitch.  Maybe I can get it stitched on my piece before the next one is announced on Tuesday!!
💗💕 My Stitching Whimsy Continues!!



2 comments: