Monday, September 24, 2018

Knitting needles loaded again.

I did complete the tasks in my last blog update.  It took a few more days than I had hoped, Monday turned into Friday really quickly.
The hardest task was letting go of the scarf.  Knowing my Sweetling wanted it and she'll take good care of it made it easier to let it out of my grasp.
Still, it was very difficult. So I've started another ZickZack Scarf by Christy Kamm.
I wasn't very thrilled with these colors.  The yarn was from the clearance bin in a yarn boutique I visited during our summer trip to New York.
The suggested yarn in the pattern is a 400 yard skein.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the 350 yards I have will get me close to a 60" scarf.

I have a bit of length now.  And I like how it's working out.
Possibly there's an added texture because of the subtle color changes.  That dimensional look is super cool!!



No comments:

Post a Comment