Monday, December 30, 2019

Still on a roll!


Someone must have wished me luck yesterday! The Essential Triangle Tool I was looking for!
I'll admit I did said a quick prayer to the patron saint of lost things, St. Anthony.  He almost never fails me.

 I took a class called "Geese on a String" at Mountain Quiltfest 2019 with instructor Bonnie Hunter this past May. I blogged about it - Mountain Quiltfest 2019.
I purchased the ruler straight from Bonnie herself 😊.
After class, I packed everything up nicely into this plastic bag.
Unfortunately, I never got back to working on it. It's another UFO, but I am determined to return to it!

With the Essential Triangle Tool located, I became determined to complete clue #3.

Clue #s 1,2, & 3 safely stored in a box.

Honestly, I was a bit skeptical that my 1/4 inch seam would be compatible with the Essential Triangle Tool. I also changed the presser foot on my machine to the quilter's 1/4" guide. I was certain I'd have to do a few sample half square triangles until I found the perfect seam.
But it was nearly perfect on the first try!!
I only need to clip one dog ear. That's it! No trimming necessary!
the first two sets for Clue #4.
Yes! I'm still on a roll!
Wishing you progress on whatever you are working on too.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment