Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Java bag/purse pattern



I was sitting here wondering what in the world am I going to put into my blog. I'm kind of in a panic, "oh gosh, I don't have anything to write!"
Then I get an email from a Possum Town Quilt Guild member requesting the pattern I created for a multi applique techniques demo/class. OH YA! I can put that into the blog!!

The idea behind this cute little bag was to have a small project we could use our appliqued pieces from class. 
The bag is designed so you could actually applique on all 4 outside panels, but there is a definite front side and back side where the handles attach. 
On my Java Bag (above) I have an elastic casing to pull the sides in a bit. 

Tonya chose to leave the elastic casing out, she used ready made purse handles and she chose her own applique pictures. Her girl and purses are just way too adorable!!
:) Thank you, Tonya, for using my pattern and making it so beautiful! and for providing pics for me to share on my blog. You're the best!

I thought I would share a link to my pattern. I would say it's a simple bag construction but intermediate to advanced level sewing as I haven't used illustrations or very detailed instruction. 
Java Bag is all my own design. I give permission for my pattern to be used for your personal use. If you wish to make these to sell, please acknowledge me, Naomi Hernandez Perry, as designer on your tag. Thank you! (please be patient if my link isn't working, as I am still learning how to do things in Blogger, thanks!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment