Friday, January 1, 2016

Oh wow! I've actually had this blog for a while. I just looked it up and see I set it up in 2008 and today is the  2016 new year! Not one post in almost 8 years! .....OK, I think I did a couple posts at the very beginning, when I was making and selling coffee sleeves and had self published a sewing pattern. But at the time it wasn't working out for me, so I deleted the posts and set the blog aside.

I'm not quite certain what I want to accomplish with this blog. I have read a few others and they all seem clever and with purpose. That makes me feel a little nervous and intimidated :p.
However, I do post a lot of my quilting stuff on Facebook, but I think it might bore most of my FB family and friends :p. It seems that a girl can say and post a lot more about that kind of stuff in a blog! So I plan to blog about my quilting, sewing, crafting, and things-that-catch-my-heart news. And maybe slip a little bit in about my family - my dear "Heart" husband, my aspiring chef son and my beautiful, amazing daughter (though, they have asked me not to post them on the internet without their consent and I try-try-try to honor that request, but they are just so darn adorable and I'm so proud of them!).

....
Alright!
I'ma get started then :)!
First, to figure out how to attach a photo...
Ok! I'll introduce the other members of my family! On the left is 5 yr old Sweetie, on the right is 10 yr old (my best guess) Prince. Both very loving. And both can be very onery.
Here's my sweet Chewbacca, or Chewie. He's about 10 yrs old too, with a bit of grey on his chin. He makes it his business to be by my side as much as he can and brightens my day every day!

Well, looks like adding pics is easy enough :). I'm quite pleased with that. As a new blogger I look forward to figuring out what features are available to me here. I'm excited to get started! But it's 3:51 a.m. on New Years day 2016... I think it's time to get some sleep now ;).

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! wishing you many blessings in the year to come. <3

1 comment: