Monday, May 17, 2021

Mystery day #6

The Laundry Basket Quilts' Mystery 2021 ISD in progress. Edyta Sitar chose to do this mystery over a course of 12 consecutive days. Which I very much like. I also like that she decided not release a clue on Sundays. And I was able to completely catch up ☺️.
Here's my design wall with Day #6.

I did change the green fabric.
Just last Monday, my quilting friend Kim was sharing fabric she had gotten at an estate sale. She said she had to purchase a bag full of fabric. She couldn't pick and choose the pieces. She didn't want to keep the Christmas prints and was giving them to anyone that wanted Christmas prints. I wasn't in a rush to bring more scraps home, but there were two pieces left at the end of the evening and I kindly took them off her hands 🤣.




 It doesn't really look like Christmas fabric to me. I suppose those little red flowers could be poinsettias. Whether it is or isn't, it was perfect timing to fall into my hands. It's the perfect green I needed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment