Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Two more pieces

So, if you have picked up on some of my cryptic writings lately, I can finally tell you what's up.
I'm moving from Mississippi to Texas in just a few weeks!!
I am a tad overwhelmed with the task of getting our house in order for the packers to come in and do their thing. But we have been through this twice before (from CO to WA, then WA to here) and once packing ourselves and moving down the street.
All will be fine.

Because I've been preparing my sewing room for the move, I found my 5" embroidery hoop! It was a great help in this evening stitching.
Also, TAST's creator Sharon Boggons has a wonderful Stitch Dictionary on her website Pintangle.  That's where I found how to stitch this star called Algerian Eye.


The second piece was simply the stem stitch.
I felt it needed just a little extra. 
I think french knots are excellent filler stitches.

Ok.gotta get some sleep. 
I'll be back with more sometime soon.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment