Saturday, November 9, 2019

Material Girl Quilt Shop

I hadn't planned on finding a quilt shop yesterday (two days ago now, because it's taken me that long to write this short update. 🙄)
  We were driving around and looking at furniture stores when I saw a quilt shop on Maps right on our route to the next store.

(I put a link to the shop's website, but as of today it hasn't been updated since Nov '11.)

It's a sweet cozy shop!

The shop owner Alice greeted me warmly.

Alice didn't mind me taking pictures for my blog 🥰.


There's possibly a classroom back there. I didn't explore too much because my Heartbeat was waiting for me in the car.  

Alice and I talked about our quilting, getting to know each other a bit.  The shop isn't offering classes at the moment as she's without a teacher.  ....hmm, a future opportunity, perhaps? ☺️!!

No comments:

Post a Comment