Tuesday, November 5, 2019

True Hita's Whimsy.


Oh yes. True to Whimsy Hita fashion,
I did not stick to the projects I listed in yesterday's blog update.

This morning I had every intention of tackling the first bag of scraps.  I envisioned nice tidy stacks of "strings" for the Honeycombs, 2.5" mini charm squares, 2" X 3.5" rectangles for the scrappy, and even 1.5" squares.

I dipped into the bag and this piece was right on top.
It's really too small to cut. Though, looking at it now, I see that it would've made a good flying geese unit.

I could've gotten a 1.5" square out of it.
But then I would've thrown away the left over triangle pieces. ... It's just too pretty not use as much of it as possible.

This stack of solid blue was also at the top of the pile.

I couldn't resist the urge to applique!

I have a note tablet that's almost exactly the size of the solid blue.

I traced the heart, then started doodling...

... Until I got a design that pleased me.

... Yep, my Whimsy self started another project!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment